Home Made Biscuits from Scratch.

I have always wanted to make biscuits, but it always seemed like such a great mystery.  No one I knew made biscuits except for cracker barrel, but then adain, that is not really a who.  So finally I got it figured out after a month of making them twice a day.  but I did it!

So to share the love, here is the recipe for you to add to your collection.


I hope you love it!  I think it is so cute!  Well this is just not a recipe card, here is a video on how I make them.

https://youtu.be/HgkNUB3D0BE



I hope this helps you!  It does take a while to get it down, but once you have it, you have it.  These biscuits are a favorite all times a day in our house.  Plus they are a frugal alternative that taste great.

God Bless,
Trish

Comments

  1. Thank you for the recipe! Trish, I love your videos. You are so real and funny. I was encouraged to change how I pray for people after watching your video on YouTube and what a difference your advice made. So encouraged by you! Keep up the great work!!! With love! Jen in NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recipe! Trish, I love your videos. You are so real and funny. I was encouraged to change how I pray for people after watching your video on YouTube and what a difference your advice made. So encouraged by you! Keep up the great work!!! With love! Jen in NY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts